Sunday 28 September 2014

So where did we go?

Modern technology comes sometimes handy. I wanted to draw a map of where we have been based on the meta data from the pictures I took with my phone. The above map illustrates the locations which I considered worthwhile photographing, while also providing information where were we. We did also have our digital camera, which we got as a wedding present some years back, and which of course provides many more opportunities for better pictures than my phone camera, especially when in right hands, but lately I felt that getting the point rather than providing high quality photos (which you would not see here anyway) is much more important. So I guess I will stick with this conveniency for a while longer.

You might have noticed how I have not really told about the places where we actually were and what did we do. So far I just provided some info about the cultural landscapes and places where we ate and slept, but I think it is time to show you some pictures of pretty places, don't you think?

I think this will be my last post about our Norway road trip. I was unable to write anything the past month, as I actually ended up spending 3 weeks yet in another country. You will hear from me later with additional pictures to this post, some final conclusions about Norway and a post or few about Barcelona!

No comments: