Sunday 20 July 2014

Temporary home No.x

Some of you wished to see where I live now when in Norway. I made a collection of pictures I took with my phone, so I have to excuse for the bad quality I get when taking pictures indoors.

The most important part is the kitchen! It is the room where I had most expectations when I moved in. I needed it to be functional. Some basic tools were missing, but otherwise it works. There is even hot water from the pipes, and room to wash dishes, jee!

kitchen

kitchen and dining room

The living room is rarely used.
living room

Already the first day I noticed how the kitchen table was too long, and it was actually extendable. So I took the extension part away and ever since I am using it as a portable table where ever I need it. It functions well when I for example need more light for reading, I just place it on the window shell and sit in front of open window to get fresh breeze. Another place where I use it is as a portable computer table.
My fresh air reading corner

I also have plenty of extra space in the hallway.
hallway

Bedroom is functional, although I don't like it has this whole floor carpet. I have to darken the room at night since it is too bright here at summer. After closing all the curtains, I hang one extra dark towel as an extra curtain to darken the room. Secondly, I open one of those closet doors, so the remaining light which enters the room does not reach my eyes and interfere with my sleep.
bedroom

In the bathroom/toilet I also have a washingmachine.
bathroom

Perhaps more about life in this Home No.x some other time.

No comments: